Friday, July 30, 2010

woodland kingfisher video

OK so here is the video of the woodland (also know as Senegalese) kingfisher... a whole blog post just for this is a bit much but I know you will all be very disappointed to miss it!



I was just reading back over some of my last posts and I must apologise for all the typos and grammatical errors. I am usually in a hurry to post and the editing goes out the window!

Zack is finally done with consular work (visas etc.) - he was filling in while the consular officer was on holiday - and now we are hoping to actually have a life together! The past three weeks have been crazy with Zack working harder than usual... wake up, work, work, work, come home, eat, watch telly, sleep, wake up, work... you get the drift... anyway I spend a lot of time studying, swimming, doing yoga and fabric shopping with my new friend Jen but I have missed my husband. We are looking forward to having time for more adventures (starting this weekend), but for now we're off to play tennis.
Oh wait... I just noticed Zack is asleep on the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment